Friday, April 5, 2013

Three months since my surgery!

WOW! I can not believe it has been three months since my surgery! I actually have been able to go on the elliptical and do exercises where I couldn't even walk three months ago. I keep looking forward and seeing that I am so close to dancing again and I cant wait! They said that I would recover in 4-6 months and I am almost there. This is so exciting! I have been trying to go to the gym and doing some of my own workouts too so that I am ready to dance when I am able to. There is still a road ahead of me but I am excited and ready to get back and dance!

3 comments:

  1. Your story is really inspiring. I am so glad that you are able to go on an elliptical only after three months. You have made great progress and will be able to run and dance in no time! Thanks for sharing your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to hear how we'll you're progressing. My husband fractured his knee a few years ago, and his recovery was long even though he never needed surgery. His physical therapy helped a lot but he was out of work for six months. I know it must have been frustrating for you not being able to walk before.

    Well keep going strong & best of luck on the final phase of your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way stoked to hear that your bouncing back from your surgery successfully! My mom just had surgery a couple of weeks ago and she is nervous that she won't be able to heal the right way. The posts on your blog I think will really help her see that she can heal back fully and do the things that she loves to do.

    http://noyeskneeinstitute.com

    ReplyDelete